Welcome to Lancashire TAAG,
We are a
Lancashire TAAG is a not for profit organization helped along by a lively, enthusiastic group of volunteers. We offer support to parents and carers of children and young people who have a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder/Condition (ASD/C), and Social communication needs by offering opportunities for families to come together and share experiences.
TAAG families have all experienced ‘the roller coaster ride’ that is the identification/diagnostic/EHCP process and aim to provide information and signposting onto activities and local services.
Our TAAG Team of volunteers
We aim to:
- Offer specialised social & multi skills activities for young children/teens 8yrs-18yrs.
- Offer Parent/Carer support group meetings giving opportunities to share experiences and we invite guest speakers along who provide information and offer constructive and practical advice.
- Offer free training for parents/carers in Autism, Sensory Requirements, Behaviours that challenge and Communication.
- Promote the group and welcome all new members – families and/or individuals.
- Support siblings and the wider family.
- Raise awareness in the local community.
- Provide Volunteering opportunities for teenagers and adults.
Find out how you can support TAAG Lancashire
Sign up for the newsletter
Stay up to date with TAAG Lancashire